From: "H. B. Whitmore" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] How could we tell? NPE.
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:24:42 -0400

You might also consider getting a copy of Charles F. Kerchner's "Genetic
Genealogy DNA Testing Dictionary." It doesn't give the acronym, but it does
define the term. <www.geneticgenealogydictionary.com>
--
Hal Whitmore
Wilmington, Delaware, USA

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/genealogy-dna/2008-05/121185083>>;
9
> You also asked about its importance.
> I don't think the alternates are too important,
> since NPE is so imbedded in the language of our hobby.
>
> John

This thread: