From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] How could we tell? NPE-Newbies
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:41:59 -0700 (PDT)

The best place for a newbie to get up to speed is:

http://www.genforum.com/dna

There aren't many posts, so it is easier to find something with a search. However, about every basic question has been answered.

Bob Stafford

Sandra Coulter <> wrote:
I must agree with Francois Greeff about defining acronyms. I looked up NPE
in a DNA glossary that I have and it was not included. I am also a novice
and must admit some of the conversations are way over my head. I am in the
"learning" phase and am mystified by some of the comparisons, how they are
made, and what they mean.

Sandy Coulter
Texas, USA

Message: 4