From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Micro-variants within DYS385b
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:58:05 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps the University of Arizona lab rounds them but for DYF399b the Houston lab has reported 24.1t for participants in the VICK Y-DNA Surname Project.  I don't think Sorenson reports that marker at all, so we can't compare.  I don't think Sorenson reports type either (e.g. "t").  The type has been very helpful in haplogroup Q.

YCC2008 Y-DNA Haplogroup Q1-P36.2+ (M346-, M378-)
Full Sequence mtDNA Haplogroup H2a2
Ysearch & mitosearch: XXGV9
Ymatch: jlvick
23andMe: jameslvick