From: argiedude <>
Subject: [DNA] Is there a size limit to the mails sent to rootsweb?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:49:12 -0300

I tried to send a post that was 27 KB, and it didn't show up. Does rootsweb have a limit to the size of the mails that it will receive?

Also, I read the mailing list at the rootsweb website. I know how to make a respond message be placed beneath the initial post of the thread I'm responding to, but all subsequent responses to that initial post usually have identical title, such as "RE: I got my DNA results". So I can't maintain a discussion in the same thread. My subsequent replies don't get properly threaded. But I see that almost everybody manages to do this, somehow. What's the big secret?

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

This thread: