From: "David Faux" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Age of R1b
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:01:06 -0700

Anatole, If you publish your research in Korean my son in law can translate
for me :-)

In the meanwhile if you provide references to these articles, or even the
pdf in Russian, either you or others here could translate for the "unwashed
masses" which would include me.

Like it or not, the "mainstream" means publication in English which is the
lingua franca of the scientific world. You obviously have an
excellent command of the language equal to, and probably better than, most
native speakers so this will pose not great hardship for you Anatole.

David K. Faux.

On 9/6/08, Anatole Klyosov <> wrote:

> Last month I have published a 77-page article on R1a1, in two
> week it would be a 70-page article on R1b (with subclades). It is not my
> fault that you do
> not want to read papers in Russian :-)

This thread: