Subject: Re: [DNA] 9RA Autosomal Native American Marker
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 17:52:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/2008 12:18:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> It appears that this work may already have been done Ann. I think that
> once
> the data found in this poster from the AHSG Annual Meeting - Poster Listings
> is published we may have an answer:

That does sound promising. Keep checking Google Scholar with the keyword
D9S1120 for new citations about this marker (you can use the Advanced Search to
limit dates to 2008+).

Ann Turner

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,
plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at

This thread: