Subject: Re: [DNA] 23andMe: rs34534058
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:20:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/2008 9:33:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> I must admit that rs4081948 doesn't seem very relevant because everybody
> has a C (on each palindromic arm), but I notice many missing results on
> other palindromic markers which seem to have disappeared during the
> "heterozygote cleanup". This is an unfortunate loss of valuable
> information which might have helped us to understand recombination
> processes better, in my opinion.

Thomas, will you be attending the chat session on Thursday at DNA-Forums?
(Time to be announced, I think). If not, one of us could pose a question for you:

Ann Turner

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out
Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!

This thread: