From: "R. Stevens" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] L21 and Scots group
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 19:04:01 -0500

Yeah, I saw it, and, of course, I have the utmost respect for Dr. Krahn.

But the "back travellers" thing is unconvincing to me, at least until there
is more evidence. The FTDNA group enumerated by Dr. Krahn does not include
Krueger, who tested with 23andMe. We'll see how things pan out as more
continental results come in.

Rich