From: "David Faux" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Origin of L21 (was L21 and P66)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:41:53 -0800

Since I realized that all would be heresay, when someone stepped residing in
Central France stepped forward and said that he was rs7067305 = A I was
jazzed since only myself and someone from the Italian Alps have this marker
to date. Still, it is not something that one can take to the bank without
seeing the raw data. Hence I requested that the gentleman please send the
raw data to Adriano so I could see for myself. In fact he was L20+ but I
would never have rested until the data was made public. I hope that the
fellow who has said he is a G on the L21 SNP can see how important it is to
contribute to the scientific work going on at present and that he could be
doing a great service by downloading his data and sending it to Adriano for
display beside the raw data of other L21+.

David K. Faux.

On 11/11/08, R. Stevens <> wrote:

> L21 for sure. I cannot explain too specifically, but, believe me, this man
> knows what he is talking about.
>
> Rich

This thread: