From: "David Faux" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] My 23andme.com results summary.
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:38:28 -0800

Yes, please submit your raw data to Adriano whose spreadsheet can be seen
here:

http://www.webalice.it/asquecco/deCODEMe_Y_DNA-Forums.xls

This is how we found L21, and my L20 - by comparing allele values at each
SNP.

If you go to the Paternal Lineage blog at 23andme David Reynolds has
provided a step by step way to going about this.

David K. Faux.

On 11/12/08, John S Walden <> wrote:

> All
> My 23andme v2 results were posted yesterday.
>
> Summary - nothing eye opening at all in the analysis
> I am all northern European (if I read that chart right)
>
> Of the over 550,000 SNPs posted I got 1874 no call results.
>
> mtDNA is J1a* and FTDNA With FGS says J1-- I I think Jim says J1a*
>
> Y-DNA is R1b1c [Is this the old standard?] and FTDNA estimates R1b1b2 IS
> THERE A DIFFERENCE HERE?
> ysearch ID SXW6F
>
> Any Advice?
> What is the next step?