From: "R. Stevens" <>
Subject: [DNA] The R-P312 and Subclades Project
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:01:30 -0500

If you are an FTDNA customer and have received a P312+ result from FTDNA, an S116+ result from Ethnoancestry, or the equivalent result from DeCodeMe, please join the R-P312 and Subclades Project.

To join, simply click on the little "Join" icon on the left side of your FTDNA personal homepages. Change the "Search" box on the left from "Equals" to "Contains." In the "Search" box on the right, type "P312" (minus the quotes) and click on "Search." When the R-P312 and Subclades Project name appears, click on it and then on the "join" button. That should do it.

If you are unsure whether or not you are P312+, check your "DYS Values" page among your FTDNA homepages. There will be a list of your SNPs in the upper right.

We are learning about our shared ancestry together and need as many P312+ folks as we can get.

Thanks!

Rich Stevens
R-P312 and Subclades Project

This thread: