From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] TRMCA for R1b1
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 07:11:17 -0500

Beth,

The more details we try to hang on the frame, the more we risk
torturing our data into falsely confessing.

But there are a couple peculiarities in the R1b1b2 record that lead
some people to suspect multiple vectors of entry: one along a
southern Mediterranean route and one more northern river-valley based
route.

VV