From: Alan R <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Blood of the Irish
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 02:33:23 +0000 (GMT)

Unfortunately this list is the cutting edge of new information and interpretation and academic publications will likely drag behind by several years.  It will probably be years before academia takes on board all the new SNP info routinely discussed here.  For example, the L21 SNP that effectively disproved the Irish-Iberia myth in any substantial form has only been tested for a few months.

Alan