From: "David Faux" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Blood of the Irish
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:25:29 -0800

That is indeed an interesting development. To the best of my knowledge I am
the only one who has written about the link between S28/U152, the Oslojford
area of Norway, and settlements along the eastern coast of Scotland. I
wonder how he was alerted to this connection. Anyway, I would be pleased to
include him in my S28/U152 all company database at:

http://www.davidkfaux.org/R1b1c10_Data.htm

I would be greatful if somone would contact RTE or Diarmuid, and/or send me
an e-mail address.

I wish that I had access to this program, but expect that it will be out on
DVD in short order. One of my Christmas presents was the DVD, "In Serch of
Ancient Ireland". I have not yet watched it, but since it is a PBS
production, I recon it will be pretty good.

David K. Faux.

On 1/9/09, Elizabeth O'Donoghue <> wrote:

> Alan, you were spot on - I received a response from RTE. Diarmuid is
> indeed
> S28, and mtDNA H1a.

This thread: