From: Anders Pålsen <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] X-haploblocks vs inferde LD marker blocks.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:08:43 +0000 (GMT)

I used the free PLINK whole genome association analysis toolset at:

http://pngu.mgh.harvard.edu/~purcell/plink/

The HapMap project have their data available in PLINK format so it is possible to go straight to business:

http://ftp.hapmap.org/phase_3/?N=D

This program is a tresure with much functionality but not so user friendly, but I just have to warn it have a learning curve but if your patient and go trough the manual from basic it is not impossible to learn it for a novice, for some it may be a challenge to merge their own genotype data into the HapMap PLINK file.

Anders

--- Den ons 2009-01-14 skrev David Faux <>:

> Which article did you use as a model for your work here?
> What program did
> you use to do the analysis and how much computer time did
> it require?
> Thanks.
>
> David K. Faux.

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com

This thread: