From: Tsirigakis <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] EuroDNA calculator
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:59:32 +0300

Hello Doug,

First of all thank you for the information.

I posted those comments because I didn't know if they were accurate.

Also I have been away from the " DNA world " for about 1 year - so plenty of
catching up needed.

My ancestry is 75 % Greek + 25 % Maltese ( most of which is Siculo-Italian
in origin )

Regards,
Costa