From: Elizabeth Kipp <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] They're Heeeere! New Hg I SNPs
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

Ordered for my paternal line - I2a2 (tested at Ethnoancestry for M423 (derived) and P41.2 (ancestral)). I ordered the extended deep clade just to bring my brother's results up to I2a2 at FT DNA and added the L161 as well just to see what the result will be.

On paper this family (Blake) can be found in the Wiltshire area from the late 1200s on (my line is at Andover from the late 1400s on). I have not yet investigated the paper trail prior to 1400s at Andover yet although published literature claims that my line is descended from the Wiltshire Blake family in the Calne area.

One interesting result in the BLAKE dna study at FT DNA has 12 markers that are 8/12 with my line. No other details given for this line - not assigned to a haplogroup. Still looking for a paper trail cousin to test.

ysearch 36Q9Z

Elizabeth (Blake) Kipp, BA, PLCGS
Guild of one-name studies #4600 - PINCOMBE and SIDERFIN
Webpage: http://www.kipp-blake-families.ca/
Blog: http://kippeeb.blogspot.com/
Email: