From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: [DNA] rs13447374 WalkTheY Results????
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:01:23 -0600

If you have WalkTheY results, I'd be interested in your rs13447374 result? This is a previously found snp which was undeveloped by 23andMe or anyone else. But it falls in one of the pieces of the Y covered by the WalkTheY search.

I find a "T" insertion in an I2a2 person, but not in I2a1 or G person's with results. I'd like to know how it turns out across the spectrum of haplogroups.

Some glitch may appear; but it could be a new snp on the I2a2 branch line.

This thread: