From: Steven Bird <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Who killed the men of England -
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:15:19 -0400

I tried the same thing; no book yet. I am guessing that there will be a followup study (perhaps part of the ongoing northern Wales study from University of Sheffield) on Weale/Capelli/Sykes out soon, concerning Mark G. Thomas' Anglo-Saxon apartheid theory directly. Sounds like they plan to support it.

Steven Bird, DMA

> Article on a study of the peopling of Britannia being conducted by
> Michael McCormick. (Image that looked like a book cover next to the
> article made me think there was a book as well, apparently no such luck)

Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.

This thread: