From: Vince Tilroe <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] WTY Testing L-21
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:33:49 -0600

George,

You can expect that results will likely arrive well in excess of the
advertised 6 weeks once your test is batched -- more like 10 to 14
weeks. That's the rough trend right now, and it is very usual for WTY
testing. Once the test is batched (batching occurs once a week each
Wednesday), it should show up on your personal page.

The first R-P312* guy up to bat is coming up onto week 11 soon, but
that's how the game is played.

Vince Tilroe
R-P312-WTY Administrator