From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Did Dinaric I2a2 MRCA ancestors move southeastratherthannorthwest?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:44:31 -0600

If it were just Disles versus Dinaric, it would be more difficult to
speculate who had the wandering ancestors and who stayed more put? But the
three clades of the ancestry of Dinaric found in northwest Europe starts
maybe to paint a picture.

Anyway, TN5BU seems on the Disles side of the division, though an
interesting outlier. Too bad we lost our snp which might have separated
Disles from Dinaric. I'd recommend DYS635, DYS461, and DYS441 which also
separate Disles from Dinaric.