From: Charles Hollenbeck <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] HIJK/G or GIJK/H or IJK/GH
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:07:31 -0700

One of the WTY participants may be an H. While perusing Ymap several weeks
ago
I saw one result listed for an H* (WTY) - but maybe I fell asleep at the
keyboard and
dreamed it. Or maybe it was a typo. Anyway, it was while I was searching
for details
on some of the latest L-series SNP's.
Charlie
On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Lancaster-Boon <