From: Jim Bartlett <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 23andme
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:46:16 -0400

Cornelia;

To give you their contact info, and therefor their identity, 23andme
would need to have permission, and they'd have to be very careful. I'd
guess it's too much bother for them - not the business they're in.

But you are related to many people who don't have your same
haplogroup. My 4 grandparents are: E1b1b2a; H3; R1b1b2; T2b6. 4 of my
greatgrandparents will have exactly the same thing, but the other 4
could be almost anything - I'm working on finding out. I do know one
of my gggr parents was Ib2.

I LIKE knowing I'm a mutt - it gives me some built in diversity;>j

Jim - Sent from my iPhone