From: "Max Heffler" <>
Subject: [DNA] deCODEme winter migration offer ends on February 1st 2010
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:53:37 -0600

>From deCODEme:

In December 2009 we introduced, for a limited time only, a service that enabled existing 23andMe customers to upload their data into deCODEme and thereby enjoy the best in personal genomics. This service has been well-received and we greatly appreciate all the positive and enthusiastic comments from our new users.

We now announce the closing of this service on February 1st 2010. However, accounts of users who upload their data prior to February 1st will remain open. So spread the word to 23andMe customers who have not yet migrated to deCODEme.

Best regards,
The deCODEme team

This thread: