From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] re GD vs TMRCA
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:19:28 -0000

Thank. Neat table.

I'm particularly interested in what sort of gd's one should expect when a
common ancestor is believed to have lived around 1100AD, hence my interest
in a TMRCA of around 30 generations. Using 67 markers, here is what I get
for a TMRCA of 30 generations :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2733445/Frequency.docx

Any comments?

Sandy