From: argiedude <>
Subject: [DNA] Help needed with GenBank
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 22:02:56 -0200

I'm looking for this study's sequences, which it states are available in a link that's no longer active.

Joining the Pillars of Hercules: mtDNA Sequences Show Multidirectional Gene Flow in the Western Mediterranean (Plaza, 2003)

(link to the pdf)
http://www.upf.edu/bioevo/2003BioEvo/BE2003-Plaza-AHG.pdf

(dead link where sequences were supposed to be found)
http://www.upf.es/cexs/recerca/bioevo/index.htm

I tried to find the sequences in GenBank, but apparently they're not there. Anyone have an idea about another place where they might be?

Also, is it possible to mass download the GenBank sequences? So that instead of requesting 200 samples separately I could ask for a range of sequences.

(link to GenBank)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=nucleotide