From: jim berry <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA admits to errors in many mtDNA sequences
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:56:05 -0500

I don't recall having seen an email notification of this from FTDNA, either individually as a customer or as Project Admin so that we can correct our websites. Last fall or anytime.

Did I just miss it?

jim berry

--
Searching BERRY HESSE WALL GEORGE KING STACY VOSSICK FORSTER SCOTT KIRKLAND et al
http://www.langolier.net

Graveyards & Gravestones
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~langolier/cemeteries.html

Berry Bibles Project