From: "Ron" <>
Subject: [DNA] On submitting new or revised mtDNA FGS results to GenBank
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:22:10 -0600

List,

I would like to personally thank Ian Logan () for his selfless service to the mtDNA community in providing a SEQUIN file (the customary file for submission of mtDNA results to GenBank), of which the submitter (e.g., FTDNA customer) is personally obliged to email to: for publication.

For simple instructions on how to do this: http://www.ianlogan.co.uk/Submission.htm.

And, for those affected with an erroneous mutation list or FASTA sequence prior to October 2009, when the so-called "nomenclature changes" were effected, he has willingly offered to review the sequence or revise the submission. I was one of the "affected" customers who re-submitted a corrected SEQUIN file to GenBank.

Ron

This thread: