From: "Ron" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA admits to errors in many mtDNA sequences
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:59:47 -0600

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:31:05 -0600, Rebekah writes:

> The Lab Manager at FTDNA's Genomic Research Center in Houston, TX is Dr. Connie Bormans.

I refer to Thomas as the "Chief" because he is listed as the "Technical Laboratory Manager," as well as the first on board when FTDNA was at the old location. I like Thomas. I also like Bennett and Eileen. We've met several times (at the old location). I also live within five miles from FTDNA.

Maybe, Connie would like to reconcile the opinions expressed by Thomas and Eileen.

The re-submissions to GenBank, BTW, are moving along quite well.

Best regards,
Ron

This thread: