Subject: Re: [DNA] odd mutation marker
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 15:57:11 -0800

.Oh! thank you, Bill, I had no idea I had a heteroplasmy. I think (2
years ago) when I first got my acct with FTdna it was a C, and since
then they changed it to a Y, because I did use to be able to compare
myself with others at Mitosearch and I think I recall it being C (but
would have to dig through old lists to find out) and now, with them
having done my FGS they must have gone over my MTdna and adjusted
it-without informing me. not a problem, I know they're really busy.
just confused me and several other people I talked to. pity it isn't
a rare one!

Cornelia
Message: 1