From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] GENEALOGY-DNA Digest, Vol 5, Issue 95
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 09:24:44 -0800 (PST)

"If anyone has figured out a way to recruit men from England and the UK, please let me know.  Lindsey"

Hi, Lindsey,

My name is Nancy Kiser and I am the administrator of a Phillips DNA Project at this link: www.phillipsdnaproject.com

We have managed to recruit 29 British participants thus far.  Here are our methods:

1) We offer a free DNA test to any British man with the surname Phillips or any variation thereof if he will provide a 5 generation Phillips pedigree.

2) We registered with the Guild of One Name Studies (GOONS), which is highly respected in the UK.

3) We arrange to have flyers distributed at genealogical fairs and conventions in the UK.

4) We arrange to have articles about our project published in various UK genealogical publications.

5) We respond to messages posted by British researchers on the various Phillips message boards.

Hope this gives you some ideas to pursue.

Sincerely,
Nancy Kiser

This thread: