From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] placing your research online
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:41:34 -0500

Definitely agree, Cornelia.

One very good thing about WorldConnect is that visitors can add "Postems" to
files, pointing out errors. When I do find an error, and there are many
egregious ones in the database, I take the time to add a Postem to every file in
the database containing it. No, I'm not just being a pedantic twit. I think if
we are going to stamp out these errors, some of which are of long standing
because they were published in a book, it is our responsibility to do what we
can to correct them. That is, to be part of the solution, not part of the
problem.

Thankfully, in addition to being able to backup corrections with good
documentation, many of these are corrections I can now back up with DNA test
results.

Diana

This thread: