From: Wilcox Lisa <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] placing your research online
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:32:28 -0800

Hi Cornelia--

On Feb 7, 2010, at 10:01 AM, wrote:

> ...the people in your tree aren't just your ancestors and relatives,
> we are all related and all trees interconnect at some point..

I concur. In the case of our most problematic line, the Gozzards, in
17th-century Hartford County, Connecticut, it sometimes seems as
though every surname married every other surname at least once in that
tiny population. ;-) Although I'd never heard of Thomas Holcombe, the
extensive genealogy of his descendants published online by James
Holcombe has been extremely helpful. Of course, James is constantly
updating.

Lisa

This thread: