From: Wilcox Lisa <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] placing your research online
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:32:34 -0800

In fact, online availability on the web may be the best opportunity to
correct longstanding errors. Book publication has become prohibitively
expensive and, as genealogical information accumulates at an ever-
increasing rate, the contents of a book are outdated before it reaches
the marketplace.

Might a genealogical wiki, designed for collaboration, commentary,
discussion, source identification and factual correction over time, be
the way to go?

Lisa