From: Steven Bird <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] placing your research online
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:34:21 -0500

Hi Ken,

I have ancestral connnections to the Belden family of Wethersfield and the Woodford, Stanley, Wadsworth, Olmstead and Talcott families of Hartford, all of which MAY have connections to the Adams family of Wethersfield. The records are unfortunately not conclusive in this area. Wish I could help more than that, but I don't have anything further on the Adams clan that what is generally available online and in print.

Those particular clans listed above are massively intermarried to just about everyone else in Hartford, Wethersfield and Windsor.

The Woodford, Stanley and Wadsworth families are STILL in the Hartford area to this day. It would not surprise me in the least to find an Adams connection one day. ;-)

Steve