From: Al Aburto <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Y STR Partial Repeats
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 08:34:00 -0800

I believe that FTDNA measures and keeps track of partial repeats. They
do not display them though! Some time soon they say. An email to FTDNA
may work to have them tell you about partial repeats you may have. If
we don't bug them they may never add features we need ...
Al T. (the T stands for trouble :-))