From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] How and where does one enter a discount code atthe23andMe store?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:33:12 -0800 (PST)

CeCe,

23andMe gave some of its members a free Complete Editionof 23andMe to give to a biological relative.  The e-mail said “Why are we doing this?  We've just launched a new feature called Relative Finder … that allows you to find people you are related to inside 23andMe's database.  With this tool, you can connect with your relatives and begin exploring how you're related.  We're testing ways to enrich results by incorporating the data of biological relatives and we'd like more family members in the database.”

Regards,

Larry