From: "CeCe Moore " <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] How and where does one enter a discount code atthe23andMestore?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:42:25 +0000

Thanks, guys. It would be interesting to determine how they decided to whom to send the offer. I can think of at least 25 relatives (some close family and some genealogocal cousins determined by paper genealogy) that I would LOVE to test, but can't even imagine spending that much $$. I sure wish 23andme would read this post and send me an offer!!! :-)