Subject: [DNA] unusual number of markers
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:31:09 -0800

I asked this once before and didn't get any response, perhaps
because no-one knew the answer at the time, perhaps now someone does?

the male Moores are prone to having 3 mutations in their ydna.
occasionally 4, but no more than that. my husband, also a Moore, has
9 mutations.

first, why is that the case for him, and for him alone?

second, what does it tell us about him-or is that the same question
as the first one, just rephrased?

third, does this mean he comes from an older part of the haplotree
than the rest of the Moores who tested at FTdna?

thank you for your input.

Cornelia

This thread: