From: Brownie MacKie <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Puzzled
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:39:39 -0600

I think that it's just a logical process that occurs regularly in every
line. My Ellises "daughtered" out. Actually I prefer to use the term
"ended." No sons. It's just one of those things....there can't be a
"reason" for it. Nothing causes it but the "luck of the draw." If females
carried the family name, I would think lines would "son" out. :-)