Subject: Re: [DNA] puzzled
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:19:57 -0800

I haven't read all the posts so someone may have already stated
this, but there are certain blood types that interfer with the
process of gender choosing in pregnancy-including RH factor. I
carried males only, as that was my husband's genetic predominance,
but with my genetic issues, they were all terminal. I could only
carry females. we did not have the knowledge in the 80's to tell just
what the issue was, but we had enough to know that I was genetically
disposed to terminating male....is it zigote? it's been too long
since I took biology.

diet (and health) also affects the gender choice in some way, but
I'm not too knowledgeable in the details of that.

genetics beyond the tweeks I mentioned earlier in this post also
come into effect. my Friesian line has always been female dominant.
there was just my dad and uncle, and just my brother. I have two male
first cousins in the direct male line.

Cornelia

This thread: