From: Robert Tarín <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Y-DNA statistics for Iberia
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:29:27 -0600

Grandcross,
You are very welcome. I am in the process of automating the data input which
when finished will allow speedier updates for the website as my database
collection grows. I still have many countries to add. It is a lot of work
ensuring things go right in the process and can be a pain when a subclade
gets renamed or some new SNP appears as I then have to go in and modify
tables, but it is a labor of love. I wish I could devote full time to it.
Robert