From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA v. ISOGG R1b haplotree comparison updated
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:04:38 +1100

Diana wrote:-

I have updated the table on my web site comparing the FTDNA Y-DNA R1b haplotree
versus the ISOGG haplotree. The FTDNA R1b haplotree has not changed since I
last updated the page in December, but the ISOGG tree has changed, although only
with regard to R1b1a.

http://dgmweb.net/DNA/SNPcharts/R1b_2010-02-12.shtml

If you bookmarked the page or linked to it on your web site, you may want to
update the link.

Hi Diana,

You might want to add in the Remarks column against L226/S168 "Irish Type III - Dalcassian"

Cheers
Dennis Wright
Irish Type III
www.irishtype3dna.org
R1b1b2a1a2f4 ... R-L226
mt DNA J1c1b
Ysearch/mitosearch ID 6PWCD
Administrator R-L226 Project
ISOGG Regional Coordinator - Australia
"We are merely the present-day custodians of our Ancestors genes."

This thread: