From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA v. ISOGG R1b haplotree comparison updated
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 07:53:04 +1100

Hi Diana,

Dalcassian, of the Dal gCais race, descendants of Cas b347AD in Ireland
See www.jogg.info/51/files/Wright.pdf

Regards
Dennis Wright

Thank you, Dennis. I'm not doing haplogroup research, myself, so this is
exactly the kind of added information I appreciate.

Out of curiosity, what does "Dalcassian" stand for?

Diana
http://dgmweb.net/DNA/SNPcharts/R1b_2010-02-12.shtml