From: Janet Crawford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA v. ISOGG R1b haplotree comparison updated
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:17:16 +0000

Just a brief note to remind everyone that the genealogy for the Irish
cannot be trusted because they deliberately dropped out the daughters.
By doing that you can miss that a whole new DNA set can sneak in
unnoticed. You may think it is B mac A when it is really C mac B the
daughter of A. While you think you are tracking A's DNA, you are now
really tracking B's husband's DNA now.

Janet