From: "Lancaster-Boon" <>
Subject: [DNA] Variance Assessment wrt back and parallel mutations
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:53:25 +0100

Dear David

I agree that I also have this experience, and I know other projects do too.
People who have been watching this list for a few years will be used to
hearing such experiences on and off, some quite surprising.

Normally, no matter how nice the mathematical model, if anyone's maths is
saying otherwise than reality, then the maths must be wrong. I guess this is
what we are all wondering about.

Best Regards
Andrew

===