From: "Elizabeth O'Donoghue" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA v. ISOGG R1b haplotree comparison updated
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:49:05 -0000

John, thank you for this. If we consider modal comparisons, rather than the
two chiefs themselves, then we could consider the figures I mentioned to be
the only differences, and they are all only one step differences -
discounting CDY, which is 36/37 vs 37/38.

Having said that, you could consider the 67 markers with which to compare.
I would hope that the span would be less than between 34 and 154, which is
so great at to be relatively useless in coming to any relevant conclusions.
What percent probability would that be?

Elizabeth