From: Brownie MacKie <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:14:11 -0600

This is what the administrators message says:

*Special Note: **The Family Finder test requires an untouched vial of DNA.
If your kit does not have an extra vial on file, we will mail a collection
kit for a new FREE DNA extraction. After ordering you will be notified by
email whether we are able to use a stored vial or will be mailing a new
collection kit.*