From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] TMRCA assessments
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:30:28 -0000

Hello John

I'm worried that I may not be treating multi-copy markers correctly in the
simulation software I've written.

Below you say that the CDY rates agree with yours at .017. Yet at

http://www.jogg.info/22/Chandler.htm

you show a rate of .03531.

Should I divide by the number of copies, namely 2 in this case to get
.017655?

Many thanks

Sandy