From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA will introduce Family Finder
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:15:25 -0500

I have a kit number that is receiving a free beta test. The text of the message
is mostly the same as the text I received as a project admin, however this other
email includes:

"The science -- uses linked blocks of DNA across the 22 autosomal chromosomes
and matches them between two people. Linked blocks are determined by comparison
of well over 500,000 HapMap SNPs."

Diana

This thread: